My darling girl, we came so far as one
Now at the end, the bed begins to break
And joys we had begin to come undone.
To keep this up, we put so much at stake.
Throughout our time I always kept you close
So that the ache the world can bring would rest.
Apart, exposed to that which cuts the most,
That stab is by the hand that knows you best.
Will this end now, with views full of regret?
My love, I swear we had a cause to kiss.
The mirror keeps me wise lest I forget
Behind us lies so much we must not miss.
So let me go and leave an open door
To dreams where this will hurt us both no more.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In it something is. Earlier I thought differently, thanks for an explanation.
Post a Comment