Just for you
This is just for you babe, I am pretty sure you’ll read it. This time, it feels so much worse than before, because this time it’s for real. I am going to avoid saying too many words of comfort, right now, they just feel so self-serving. I haven’t been able to convince myself yet that I can give you that without trying to make you stay. I am upset that you made a mistake, trusting to focus on the lack of a guarantee rather than the presence of possibility. But if I wasn’t upset, then you’d know it doesn’t hurt me to lose you. You have to let me be hurt and lonely, and I have to do the same for you. Know that I am going to miss you deeply. Pray that we can be casual friends down the road. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment